1 S. Orange Ave 5th Floor Orlando, FL 32801
- Lead by example: contribute high-quality code and set code review standards
- Analyze, design, develop / modify / code / test/debug and document new intranet application systems and or enhancements to existing systems.
- Document the detailed application specifications, translate technical requirements into programming application modules and develop/enhance software application modules.
- Adhere to and refine development best practices and code patterns
- Implement automated unit and integration tests for all middleware components
- Work closely with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Perform peer code reviews and demo completed features
- Document technical design decisions to spread knowledge within all technology groups
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve upon the platform and the development environment
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, related degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Deep knowledge and experience developing web and service based applications with ASP.NET/C# & MS-SQL Server
- Very analytical/logical problem solver
- Knowledge and high degree of comfort with development across all application tiers
- Passion to learn what makes our business tick
- Intellectual curiosity to continue to improve our service solution and identify new opportunities
- Enjoy working in an entrepreneurial culture
- Demonstrated interest in mentoring others
- Expertise in engineering best practices (Git, CI, TDD, QA, Automation Tests) - Fluency in full-stack web development using modern frameworks such as React and JSAngular.
- Experience with software best practices in: Continuous integration/continuous deployment, microservices architecture and design patterns. Strong problem-solving skills, positive attitude, strong ability to deal with ambiguity
- Highly motivated and self-managed