Account Based Marketing Manager
1 Orlando, FL 32814
BlueWave is hiring a Marketing Manager for a growing SaaS Company.
This position works closely with our sales team to develop integrated and targeted marketing programs that drive demand and revenue for key accounts.
- Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling.
- Develop and implement jointly with sales pipeline generation and acceleration programs for specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
- Proactively engage with sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Complete beginning-to-end demand generation programs including planning, promotion, execution, optimization, and reporting.
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on new accounts and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Interface with sales to determine sales enablement needs, and work with marketing services & product education teams to develop tools, programs in a box, training and content.
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities.
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 2-7 year’ s experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or field marketing role.
- Bachelor' s degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience.
- Best in class marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a B2B hi-tech company.
- Proven track record with account-based marketing programs and large account selling teams
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns using Eloqua/Hubspot/Marketo and Salesforce.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Familiarity with the technical sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.