3361 Rouse Road Suite 245 Orlando, FL 32826
You will be responsible for developing their geographic territory. The representative in this role will be responsible for presenting enterprise solutions within this market.
The Account Executive is required to have a proven track record of selling SaaS solutions at a high level. You should be able to leverage previous relationships in this position to expedite the sales cycle and reduce competition. The candidate who fills this role will be responsible for every aspect of the sales cycle, including, but not limited to the following:
• Provide online product demonstrations to prospective customers
• “ Lead by example” inside sales leadership for inside Business Development team
• Excellent ability to close transactional and at time Larger Enterprise deals
• Establish relationships at the mid management level and C level of prospective client organizations
• Meet assigned sales quotas for sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
• Work on on-boarding and support teams to review the requirements of the deal and identify our strategy for making the customer successful
• Execute on the sales process which includes, but is not limited to: engagement, discovery, internal and external collaboration, presentations, pricing, negotiation and closing
• Become a subject matter expert on our software platforms
• Leverage experience selling SaaS software
• Bachelor’ s Degree
• 3-5 years of experience selling and managing top-tier accounts and SaaS solutions
• 5+ years of strategic sales experience selling software in a competitive landscape.
• Demonstrated history of exceeding booking targets
• Comfortable calling at the senior executive level
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.