1 S. Orange Ave 5th Floor Orlando, FL 32801
- Conduct data analysis to make business recommendations (cost-benefit, invest-divest, forecasting, impact analysis).
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
- Develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
- Help focus on key decisions to improve products and services.
- Bachelor’ s degree or master’ s degree in business or related field.
- Interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends and applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation.
- Distinctive problem-solving skills and good business judgment.
- Capable of translating analysis results into business recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.