CICU Registered Nurse
- Assess a patient’ s condition to plan and implement patient care plans
- Treat wounds and provide advanced life support
- Assist physicians in performing procedures
- Observe and record patient vital signs
- Ensure that ventilators, monitors and other types of medical equipment function properly
- Administer intravenous fluids and medications
- Order diagnostic tests and collaborate with fellow members of the critical care team
- Respond to life-saving situations, using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Maintains a safe and caring environment for both patients and family.
- Integrates patient and family education throughout the delivery of care.
- Act as a patient advocate while providing education and support to patients and their families
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing
- Assumes responsibility for professional development and continuing educational.
- Meets all mandatory and developmental requirements for unit/department.
- Maintains current RN license in the State of Florida
- Maintains current BLS/Healthcare Provider certification.
- ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC are required based on the appropriate certification for the patient population.