1557 Janmar Rd Snellville, GA 30078
- Effectively utilizes all imaging capabilities of the CT scanner and associated equipment and technology.
- Maintains the optimal level of patient care.
- Assists in the optimization of patient flow and study throughput.
- Maintains all aspects of the Mobile Stroke Unit CT scanner protocols and procedures.
- Coordinates and maintains scheduled service of the Mobile Stroke Unit CT scanner.
- Transfers all CT images performed in the Mobile Stroke Unit CT scanner to the appropriate systems for interpretation.
- Graduate of accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- Registered CT Technologist from ARRT(CT) or NMTCB (CT).
- Basic knowledge of cross sectional anatomy.
- Ability to insert intravenous catheter.
- Ability to deal tactfully and pleasantly with various types of patients, visitors, physicians and other personnel.
- At least one year of experience as a Registered Technologist is required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required.
- Prior training or experience in Computerized Tomography (CT) scanning preferred