Clinical Pathways Manager
1557 Janmar Rd Atlanta, GA 30078
BlueWave is hiring a Clinical Pathways Manager for a growing medical team in the Greater Atlanta Area. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a leadership role in an expanding practice, providing guidance to clinical staff members and physicians on office flow and patient care.
- Overseeing the management of clinic and physician flow in the clinic
- Assisting in managing clinical staff and physicians, systems and tools to help providers hit triple aim goals for each patient.
- Ensuring triple aim optimization for patient outcomes, allowing for the best patient experience with innovative, modern care utilizing integrated payer dynamics
- Develop a clear understanding of each patient’ s clinical, payer and personal circumstances
- Ensure that providers are fully briefed on patient needs, experiences, payer dynamics and all relevant clinical data prior to a patient encounter
- Bachelors' Degree required
- Experience with different billing constructs, such as CMS and private payers
- Experience assembling clinical history, chart data and patient reports into a comprehensive summary – and doing so quickly
- Experience in extremely fast-paced environments with multiple conversations
- Ability to learn quickly, and read large amounts of information quickly
- Experience in high-volume, multi-provider physician practice setting strongly preferred
- Ability to rapidly move around a medical office, including long hours of standing