Cloud Security Architect
200 Celebration Orlando, FL 34747
BlueWave is searching for a Cloud Security Architect for an enterprise company here in Orlando, FL.
- Contribute to the execution of the firm’ s technology transformation strategy, cloud architecture and lead the design and implementation of security controls around cloud-based applications, across all types (including Infrastructure, Platform, and Software as a Service (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS)
- Develop Cloud Reference Architecture
- Develop Cloud Security Controls Framework aligned to security frameworks CSA, CIS and NIST for multi-cloud environment
- Design and develop security architectures for cloud and cloud/hybrid-based systems. Possess a firm understanding of the offerings within Amazon Web Services (AWS), platforms and SaaS applications such as O365, Salesforce, etc.
- Designing and Developing Cloud-specific security policies, standards and procedures e.g. Identity and Access Management (SSO, SAML), and Privilege Management, Firewall management, SSL/IPSec, Encryption Key Management (BYOK), Security incident and event management (SIEM), Data protection (DLP, encryption), Vulnerability Management in partnership with Infrastructure Services, and Application Development.
- Performing Cloud Security Assessments of Cloud platforms/environments using industry standard frameworks such as ISO, CSA-CSM and NIST.
- Experience building and operating automated security operations, including experience scripting configuration automation
- A history of delivering and an understanding of security controls in federal environments
- Experience with CI/CD - Deployment pipelines, and automated build and configuration tools such as Jenkins and terraform
- Strong knowledge of industry trends in security technology
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to partner and collaborate with both engineers and business users on architecture vision and security model
- Advanced degree is a plus
- Action oriented with high standard for quality and performance
- Proactive at finding solutions to complex problems
- Recommended Certifications:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional