Content Marketing Specialist
1123 Elmwood Street Orlando, FL 32801
BlueWave is hiring a remote Content Marketing Specialist for a market research software company. This person will be responsible for defining the content marketing strategy, create original content and execute on high visibility initiatives that share the unique value proposition to the market.
- Maintain company voice and create compelling, well-researched content across multiple platforms that effectively communicates value proposition, drives leads, generates press interest, and drives conversion of prospects to customers
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager and Demand Gen Marketing Manager to identify and fulfill content needs for all phases of a prospect and customer’ s journey and campaign lifecycle
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews as needed for content development
- Write content that establishes thought leadership and drives our nurture programs, including website copy, landing pages, email campaign content, articles, case studies, whitepapers, webinars, and presentations
- Edit and review content for messaging, style guidelines, brand consistency, and voice
- Develop and maintain editorial calendars and content project plans
- Use SEO principles to maximize our content’ s reach
- Understand the basic best practices of the different online channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Manage website content and our internal content library
- 2-3 years of marketing communications and copywriting experience in a B2B environment
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills, with a strong portfolio of original B2B writing
- Experience creating content for the web and an understanding of SEO and how to optimize content pieces for target keywords.
- Experience with A/B testing and helping construct content for marketing campaigns.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Project management skills and experience in creating high-level content strategies while simultaneously executing on content pieces.
- Be a highly disciplined, self-motivated individual
- Contribute to a culture of openness and respect
- Be fluent in project management and office software (Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Asana)