Director of Marketing
3495 Piedmont Rd NE, Building 12, Suite 205 Atlanta, GA 30305
• Lead a 4 person marketing team, consisting of 2 content marketing leaders and 2 SDRs.
• Define overall demand generation strategy and ensure it is aligned with overall business goals
• Create and track lead-conversion metrics and digital scorecards across all campaigns
• Develop, execute, and measure a series of effective demand generation programs that positively impact pipeline development, revenue, and profitability. These might include SEO, SEM, content marketing, online marketing, nurture programs, social media, blogs,
syndication, events, and any effective combination of these initiatives.
• Communicate with senior leadership team on an ongoing basis to ensure successful follow through of all qualified opportunities as well as identifying and researching key contacts and titles at target accounts.
• Create specific campaigns leveraging a variety of different vehicles (including e-mail, digital engagement, etc.) and then refine demand based upon the results of each activity in each market
• Proactively assess, clarify and refine demand generation programs on an ongoing basis, looking at metrics for response rates, pipeline growth, conversion rates, and ROI
• Look for opportunities to collaborate with partners as a way to help drive demand and generate leads, when appropriate
• Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates and multivariate testing.
• 5+ years of successful progressive experience with at least 2-4 years leading demand generation within a software company
• Strong experience in digital and content marketing, including email marketing campaigns, web marketing, and SEO/SEM
• Previous experience with Marketing Automation, and CRM software (Salesforce).
• Outstanding analytical ability and strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to analyze data and pipeline reports while identifying next-steps to address any gaps or weaknesses
• Must demonstrate strong curiosity for new marketing trends and best practices that apply to target markets
• Strategic thinker with the capacity to execute on a detailed level with a passion for success
• Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects
• Demonstrated proficiency with CRM and marketing automation software
• Knowledge and experience in successful inbound and social media marketing
• Professional team player with strong leadership, communications, and interpersonal skills
• BS/BA Degree preferred