Director of Marketing
- Identify and partner with internal teams to plan new digital marketing programs that maximize conversions and ROI for business initiatives.
- Drive programs across various digital channels while maximizing results to meet targeted KPIs.
- Develop and direct lead generation strategies, data capture solutions and back end integration of lead capture
- Develop customer communication strategies across email and mobile/SMS platforms that build customer engagement and conversions
- Create roadmap and direct implementation of digital analytics across various mediums to gain customer insights
- Develop and report on programs in terms of key drivers such as leads generated, cost reductions, lead conversions
- Develop new marketing programs and channels that will drive incremental revenue from lead generation, media buys, SEO/PPC, email, mobile, and social platforms
- Creates written documentation of program objectives and results
- Manage execution of CRM solutions supporting online initiatives
- Oversee and manage marketing projects to ensure deadlines and goals are met
- Report to senior leadership on strategy, direction, effect to key drivers and overall campaign results
- Implement necessary tracking configurations to enable web analytics across all assets
- Manage paid media campaigns to support marketing initiatives across SEO, PPE, Display ads, Manage outsourced projects to ensure efficiency, cost savings and accurate messaging/branding
- Partner and manage with external vendors
- Attend industry trade shows, conferences and training as needed
- BA in business, communications, marketing or a related field.
- A minimum of 7 or more years of marketing and sales
- Proven ability in new business development and new technology
- Ability to partner with varying business leaders; strong communication and partnership skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills, preferred
- Experience in SEO/PPC, web development, email marketing, mobile marketing and social/viral marketing.
- Experience in developing brand & customer focused integrated marketing strategies.
- Experience leading and managing large scale website initiatives and managing associated change.
- Proven experience in business development, and strong understanding of Internet commerce, mobile channels, and marketing technologies