Director of Marketing
Orlando, FL 32808
BlueWave is hiring a Director of Digital Marketing for an exciting SaaS company in Orlando, FL. This role could also be remote for the right candidate. The Director of Marketing will not only oversee managing a team, but also Digital Campaigns, SEO/PPC, Outbound Messaging, Content Creation, Demand Generation, and other client initiatives. This person must have the ability to develop strong relationships with various business stakeholders through partnership and communication. The focus of this role is to develop strategies and execute on marketing plans.
- Identify and partner with internal teams to plan new digital marketing programs that maximize conversions and ROI for business initiatives.
- Drive programs across various digital channels while maximizing results to meet targeted KPIs.
- Develop and direct lead generation strategies, data capture solutions and back end integration of lead capture
- Develop customer communication strategies across email and mobile/SMS platforms that build customer engagement and conversions
- Create roadmap and direct implementation of digital analytics across various mediums to gain customer insights
- Develop and report on programs in terms of key drivers such as leads generated, cost reductions, lead conversions
- Develop new marketing programs and channels that will drive incremental revenue from lead generation, media buys, SEO/PPC, email, mobile, and social platforms
- Creates written documentation of program objectives and results
- Manage execution of CRM solutions supporting online initiatives
- Oversee and manage marketing projects to ensure deadlines and goals are met
- Report to senior leadership on strategy, direction, effect to key drivers and overall campaign results
- Implement necessary tracking configurations to enable web analytics across all assets
- Manage paid media campaigns to support marketing initiatives across SEO, PPE, Display ads, Manage outsourced projects to ensure efficiency, cost savings and accurate messaging/branding
- Partner and manage with external vendors
- Attend industry trade shows, conferences and training as needed
- BA in business, communications, marketing or a related field.
- A minimum of 7 or more years of marketing and sales at a SaaS company
- Proven ability in new business development and new technology
- Ability to partner with varying business leaders; strong communication and partnership skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills, preferred
- Experience in SEO/PPC, web development, email marketing, mobile marketing and social/viral marketing.
- Experience in developing brand & customer focused integrated marketing strategies.
- Experience leading and managing large scale website initiatives and managing associated change.
- Proven experience in business development, and strong understanding of Internet commerce, mobile channels, and marketing technologies