Electrical Engineer III
Orlando, FL 32808
BlueWave is looking for an Electrical Engineer III to join a global simulation company to perform complete complex detailed electro-mechanical designs. This person must work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision and must be capable of directing others when needed. Individuals must have a thorough and functional working knowledge of electronics packaging.
- Create, maintain, and review Electrical Drawings including Electrical Schematics, Cable Drawings, block diagrams and other electrical documentation.
- Support development of new training devices leveraging existing hardware architecture.
- Solve complex problems by interpreting drawings, manuals and similar documents.
- Assist with installations, tests, and maintenance of systems both in house and fielded.
- Comply with site policies and procedures.
- Work in a fast-paced environment while adhering to stringent deadlines.
- In addition, duties may include development of technical reports, plans and procedures for qualification testing to ensure compliance with system requirements.
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor and/or Solidworks is a plus.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Proficient interpretation of electronic systems schematic diagrams, electrical circuit design, electrical cable design, and equipment troubleshooting
- Familiar with operation of standard test and measurement equipment
- Willing to travel to support technical tasks, system installations, modifications, testing, and have a valid driver' s license
- Must have the ability to receive and maintain a DoD Secret clearance
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project preferred
- Possess good oral and written communication skills
- Self motivated
- Performs duties with limited supervision
- Must be capable of maintaining an affable relationship with customers and co-workers