Full Stack Developer
Atlanta, GA 30318
BlueWave is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join an established digital marketing agency located in their Atlanta office. The ideal candidate has a passion for solving problems, identifying solutions, and collaborating with a team to produce products in the digital space.
- Review and assist estimation of new project opportunities for scope and budget
- Architect and develop solutions for web, mobile and iOT projects
- Integrate systems with external API vendors and systems
- Determine the most efficient ways to reuse developed technologies and/or partner with existing technology platforms to shorten time to market
- 3-5 years experience with MVC platforms with an API focus (PHP preferred)
- Full stack capabilities - understanding of technology stacks required for API driven projects (LAMP stack preferred).
- Balanced skills with persistent data storage in both relational SQL and noSQL respects.
- Experience working with/leading external development teams.
- Understanding of source control methodologies (Git Flow) on development projects in a collaborative setting.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate the ability to complete tasks within tight deadlines
- Must have initiative and display a strong ability to multitask and prioritize tasks. Should be able to work independently and guide a team
- Must have excellent communication (written & oral) skills
- Dedication, strong work ethic, and a compelling interest in digital marketing and data science.
- Ability to work with development efforts involving marketing automation, algorithm optimization, and database deployment, among others.
- Passion for, and proficiency in, lean product development, agile and UX led development processes.