Marketing Technology Manager
Orlando, FL 32801
BlueWave is hiring a Marketing Technology Manager for a healthcare client in Orlando. This role proactively leads and owns our marketing technology and related technologies as well as the client’s web presence. This is a pivotal "leader of people" role within the organization that will realize the direct contribution of their efforts on a daily basis.
- Leads a team responsible for supporting and enabling the rest of the marketing organization through technology solutions.
- Understands the technology landscape and user trends and be willing and able to make forward-thinking recommendations.
- Understands brand objectives and target audiences and architect, design and build solutions to meet those audience’s’ needs with the right message, at the right time and with an optimized experience.
- Be proactive; looks for opportunities to independently add value and create opportunities.
- Maintains organization; ability to simultaneously manage a range of ongoing projects and one-off requests.
- Possesses professional presence & communication – able to command an audience and clearly articulate a point of view.
- Works collaboratively and with ease across various teams and levels across the organization.
- Manages various human resources functions including hiring, work assignments, coaching plans, and performance counseling.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technologies, integrations and use.
- Content Management Systems (CMS) systems and technologies including basic functionalities as well as enterprise-class implementations of personalization, A/B & multi-variate testing, engagement analytics, marketing automation, AI / machine learning and other advanced functionalities.
- Web API development, databases and cloud applications and services.
- Bachelors Degree
- Five years' experience preferred planning and implementing marketing technology solution