250 N. Orange Avenue Orlando, FL 32801 US
BlueWave is hiring a mechanical engineer for a well known enterprise client with headquarters in central Florida. This is a high volume production role supporting over one million customers.
- Own product development from conception through design, validation, refinement, and launch.
- Design and develop production lines that manufacture your product, including robot end effector design, process development, control system design, automation programming.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline
- Experience with CAD and FEA software packages
- 1+ years of experience with mechanical/electromechanical design and analysis (internship or project team experience is applicable)
- 2+ years of experience in mechanical design and analysis
- 2+ years of hands-on project experience with complex mechanical systems, preferably as a lead
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes and how to design for manufacturability
- Exposure to some variety of production machinery, industrial sensors, and equipment (motion systems, dispense systems, temperature controllers, laser distance sensors, injection molders, die casters, etc.)
- Solid understanding and application of GD&T, mechanical engineering fundamental, structural analysis and failure modes of complex mechanical systems
- Self-motivated with strong organizational, written, and oral communication skills
BlueWave specializes in recruiting high-performing team members for technology, marketing, federal services, and leadership roles. We’re aggressive hunters – but only of talented people – and provide comprehensive staffing support for recruiting, hiring, and onboarding permanent and contract employees.
BlueWave is headquartered in Downtown Orlando, Florida with the flexibility to build teams nationally. With our boutique and personal approach, we get the right people in your company quickly without sacrificing quality.