Orlando, FL 32801 US
BlueWave is hiring a Product Manager for an enterprise technology team in Orlando, FL. The Product Manager analyzes market and competitive conditions and lays out a product vision that is differentiated & delivers unique value based on customer demands.
- Build out and lead the Product Management functions
- Engage with customers to understand their pain points, needs, and aspirations
- Identify new product and feature opportunities
- Build and maintain product use cases, user personas, requirements, and workflows
- Manage product managers and business analysts
- Work with design team to create mock ups and suggested user workflows
- Work with development team to ensure user stories are technically groomed according to expectations
- Work with QA team to ensure user acceptance testing is appropriate
- Ensure products are properly documented, including product overviews and release notes
- Recommend priorities to Chief Product Officer based on business and customer impact
- Provide clarity and functionality decisions to assist developers during product development
- 3+ years' in a product management setting
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for technology and helping others
- Experience working within healthcare is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively
BlueWave specializes in recruiting high-performing team members for technology, marketing, federal services, and leadership roles. We’re aggressive hunters – but only of talented people – and provide comprehensive staffing support for recruiting, hiring, and onboarding permanent and contract employees.
BlueWave is headquartered in Downtown Orlando, Florida with the flexibility to build teams nationally. With our boutique and personal approach, we get the right people in your company quickly without sacrificing quality.