Product Marketing Manager
100 S Orange Ave #400 Orlando, FL 32801
BlueWave is hiring a Product Marketing Specialist for a technology company in Orlando, FL. This person will execute programs to drive awareness, generate leads, assist & enable sales, manage marketing for upsell and cross-sell initiatives for existing products as well as help define new products and GTM strategies.
- Define and drive marketing programs to generate market awareness, leads, and product adoption, for both direct sales and channel partners - includes educational content, email marketing, events/tradeshows, website and digital marketing, webinars, online advertising, social media, etc.
- Develop sales tools to enable the direct sales team, channel sales team, and channel partners to qualify and close deals faster - includes datasheets, case studies, presentations, white papers, demos, videos, sales guides, etc.
- Drive market analysis, research, customer persona development, competitive analysis, value prop creation, messaging, pricing, and packaging for new and existing products
- BA / BS with 5+ years B2B SaaS / software marketing experience
- Experience with segment, mixpanel, kissmetrics preferred
- Experience with Jira, hubspot required
- Proven experience creating product marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, market research, product requirements, product briefings, sales product training, overarching product messaging, pricing, etc.
- Significant experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including, sales collateral, educational content, press, social media, webinars, case studies, SEO/SEM, webinars, trade shows, social media, SEM / SEO, sales collateral, etc.
- Must have experience with product launches and and managing diverse product suites
- Must possess outstanding writing skills and a talent for making complex concepts and features sound simple and desirable.
- Must have experience with solution-based message creation
- Must have vast experience working with sales departments, tech/dev departments, operations/customer success departments
- Have a passionate, outgoing personality - able to create a sense of excitement both internally and externally for your products and Fattmerchant
- Team player who enjoys working across functions and at all levels of the company
- Wants to work in a fast-paced high growth environment where you can make an immediate and significant impact on sales, GTM strategy, and product roadmap