Product Marketing Manager
1123 Elmwood Street Orlando, FL 32801
- Define and drive marketing programs to generate market awareness, leads, and product adoption, for both direct sales and channel partners - includes educational content, email marketing, events/tradeshows, website and digital marketing, webinars, online advertising, social media, etc.
- Develop sales tools to enable the direct sales team, channel sales team, and channel partners to qualify and close deals faster - includes datasheets, case studies, presentations, white papers, demos, videos, sales guides, etc.
- Drive market analysis, research, customer persona development, competitive analysis, value prop creation, messaging, pricing, and packaging for new and existing products
- BA / BS with 3-7 years B2B SaaS / software marketing experience
- Experience with segment, mixpanel, kissmetrics preferred
- Experience with hubspot required
- Significant experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including, sales collateral, educational content, press, social media, webinars, case studies, SEO/SEM, webinars, trade shows, social media, SEM / SEO, sales collateral, etc.
- Wants to work in a fast-paced high growth environment where you can make an immediate and significant impact on sales, GTM strategy, and product roadmap