1 S. Orange Ave 5th Floor Orlando, FL 32801
BlueWave is hiring a Program Manager for a high-growth technology company in Orlando, FL. As a Program Manager, you will lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You will plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. It' s your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project' s progress and deadlines. Your work will be at the confluence of Product, Engineering, Legal, and Business Development. You will also play a major role in managing cross-functional programs to continuously improve the performance of products and infrastructure.
- Be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teammates from product, sales, marketing, and customer success to create a world-class product.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Comfortable with and experience with prioritizing multiple tasks competing for priority.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Bachelor’ s degree or master’ s degree in business or related field.
- Proven success in program and stakeholder management.
- Ability to work with spreadsheets, databases, project management software, and file-sharing services such as Office 365, Confluence, Jira and Slack.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.