100 S Orange Ave #400 Orlando, FL 32801
BlueWave is hiring a QA Engineer for a high-growth technology company in Orlando, FL.
This key role is responsible for managing product Quality Assurance for web based payment processing apps, microservices/APIs, and native mobile apps.?
Must manage all QA assets and tooling/automations. Help to enable our team to implement and drive proper QA tooling, process, automation, direction, and methodology while working directly with the product stakeholders and engineering teams.
Key Responsibilities & Objectives
- Fully understand product and business roadmap and purpose
- Guide and manage a team of QA resources
- Oversee deployments of every project/release cycle
- Drive all QA documentation and process
- Provide Manual and Automated testing support
- Lead the planning and execution of all product testing
- Handle escalated support items
- Report and guard against all product defects
- Engage with product stakeholders for all QA matters
- Approve and be accountable for quality prior to releases
- Great leadership skills
- Strong background in QA
- Background in development, software engineering or QA
- Experience with multiple test suites and testing automation software
- for success and snacks
- Tier 2-3 support experience preferred
- Experience with SQL preferred
- PCI Compliance experience preferred