1025 Greenwood Blvd Ste 500 Lake Mary, FL 32746
- Your focus will be split between delivery of committed releases and strategic transformation.
- You will work with product, development and QA team members to assure quality objectives are adhered to in all phases of our process.
- You will drive organizational business objectives through the actions of our QA conducts, Quality Metrics and Deliverables.
- You will roll up your sleeves to understand our products, architecture and the overall solution.
- You will define manual testing and test automation coding norms, including technology/tool enhancements, implementation oversight, and promoting continuous improvement through quarterly objectives
- You will recruit, hire, and lead an extraordinary team of Software Development Engineers in Test, with 5-10 direct reports. This will consist of full-time employees and contractors.
- You will provide thought leadership in all areas of software quality, including best the deployment process, best coverage process as well as overall product quality metrics.
- You will identify meaningful trends and practices, so we can release quickly and with high confidence.
- You will be involved with scaling our automated testing in a continuous integration environment, defining and evolving our testing strategy in service of team and company objectives.
- You have managed or have equal experience managing Software QA Engineers for 2+ years
- Experience with planning, executing, and tracking deliverables and projects
- Passion for learning and testing new best practices
- You have command of manual/exploratory testing practices and significant leadership in testing automation development and architecture
- You have previous experience, or strong aspirations for, growing and leading a team.
- You are hungry to " roll up your sleeves" as a player-coach. You are excited at the prospects of seeing the individuals on your team grow and succeed
- You are an excellent multi-tasker with the strong ability to effect change, influence, and collaborate within a technical team and also with company leadership.