Quality Assurance Manager
Orlando, FL 32808
BlueWave is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a global simulation company to manage and maintain the company' s QMS. This person will directly supervise the department and train.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the company’ s Quality Management System (QMS) in Accordance with ISO 9000 specification requirements
- Directly supervises all areas of the quality assurance department
- Provides QMS training
- Publishes an internal audit schedule annually, oversees the internal audit function, and insures that internal audits are performed IAW the schedule
- Responsible for insuring that all quality records are properly maintained by the functional groups within the company
- Acts as the Company management representative for all quality related issues
- Performs duties as the point of contact for all external audits
- Develops and implements quality procedures and processes
- Provides quality related data to senior management
- Schedules and co-chairs semi-annual Management Review Meetings
- Must possess excellent management and organizational skills
- High School or GED equivalent
- 4 Year degree preferred
- (4 years experience = 1 year of College)
- 10 to 15 years of quality management experience
- In an a manufacturing environment.
- With 5 to 10 years of managing an ISO-9000
- Management system or equivalent.