250 North Orange Ave Orlando, FL 32801
BlueWave Resource Partners is a boutique recruiting firm based in Orlando, FL. We specialize in recruiting high-performing team members for technology, digital marketing, sales and leadership roles.
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for the full candidate experience from sourcing to offer stage. We pride ourselves on providing the best recruiting experience and leaving a positive impression on every candidate and client we work with!
You’ ll succeed in this role if:
You’ re a people person – Every day is full of new conversations from recent college graduates to C-level executives. Get ready to engage and build meaningful relationships from day one!
You love a challenge – Our clients partner with us because hiring is, well… difficult. You’ re not afraid to work hard towards a goal and more importantly, you’ re driven by the feeling of success and consistently improving your skills!
You’ re a team player – We motivate & support each other every day; celebrating wins and pitching in whenever we can! That’ s the attitude we look for with new hires.
You’ re flexible – Hey, we’ re still a startup and we love it! You can hang in there for the changes, the growth, and all of the pivots in between.
- Maintain a pipeline of candidates that meet or exceed recruiting requirements
- Analyze client requirements to understand the full scope of the “ ideal” candidate
- Manage the recruiting process from first contact to offer & acceptance
- Nuture relationships with candidates after placement
- Adhere to ATS compliance and candidate tracking processes
- Engage passive candidates with a consultative approach through client storytelling
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through prospecting
- Assist in managing job postings
- Engage with industry leaders and candidates through social media
- Invest in building personal branding online to attract talent
- Attend local networking events + promote our brand
- Have fun!
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly build rapport / relationships
- Driven to become successful in a sales environment
- Self-motivated and able to effectively manage daily schedule
- Comfortable in a startup environment
- Confident in speaking with leadership and decision makers
- Coachable and able to take direction and feedback well
- Ability to thrive in a goal-oriented environment
- Desire to contribute to the goals of the company beyond your immediate job description
- Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
- Health, Dental + Vision Insurance
- Team Outings/Celebrations
- Downtown Parking
- Performance & Incentive Bonuses
- Free Beer + Ping Pong (I know, but we love it)
- Unlimited Coffee + Espresso