750 South Orlando Ave Orlando, FL 32789
BlueWave is hiring for a Sales Analyst/Business Analyst in Orlando, FL. We are looking for an analytical thinker with experience in complex high-volume, high-touch call center sales environments.This person will apply their skills to improve processes and deliver actionable insights to leadership and multiple department stakeholders. Our ideal candidate is someone who has a background in a call center environment, experience in CRM, IVR and workforce management and analytics. You will be responsible for analyzing data in real-time. Your actionable insight will support our call center management supporting inside and outside B2B and B2C sales teams. You will use analysis to improve business metrics like SLA, workforce utilization and conversions across a variety of call center sales functions (Inside Sales – B2C), (Sales Development Representatives (Inside – B2B) across multiple business communication channels (Inbound/Outbound Calls, Live Chat, Web Leads, Prospecting Queues, etc.).
- Real-time and trend analysis performed on data from a variety of channels and call center functions with data from originating in CRM, telephony, and marketing data stores
- Analyzing business processes for Inside Sales (B2B and B2C), outbound and inbound calls and multiple communication channels
- Metrics, performance, SLA and business process analysis
- Continuous resource forecasting and planning
- Identify data quality issues, collaborate with dev team to enhance data and report meta data
- Ensuring all reports are accurate and reliable according to their specification.
- Root-cause and sound analysis to determine and quantify forecast to actual result variances
- Continuous enhancement of forecast models to improve accuracy and effectiveness.
- Coordinate improvements and enhancement of reporting and BI with our development team
- Propose structured business process improvements based on analysis
- Staffing planning, workforce management and coordination to achieve service level objectives.
- Administration of Telephony, Chat, IVR, and Workforce Management Applications
- Administration, management, and implementation of new call center technologies
- Monitoring of call and customer routing across inbound (and outbound) queues.
- Monitoring of various inquiry, email, channel partner and chat Service Levels in both inbound and outbound queues.
- Administration of agent skills based on departmental defined service standards.
- Intermediate knowledge of call center management and all related calculations
- Intermediate knowledge of forecasting
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate data to all levels of employees in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent at problem solving
- Exhibited mathematical or analytical prowess through degree, course work or relevant experience
- 2+ years experience in an analyst or management capacity for a multi-channel inbound and outbound call center environment
- Intermediate to Advanced Knowledge: Excel, a known BI platform (tableau, domo) or in writing database queries directly
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data from databases, CRM or IVR systems using Excel, and/or BI software
- Administrative Experience in Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), telephony, CRM and relevant sales technologies is preferred