3361 Rouse Road Suite 245 Orlando, FL 32826
The Sales Engineer who fills this role will be responsible for serving prospective and current customers by identifying their needs, and will work with Sales, Engineering, and Product management to uncover technical requirements.
• Provide online product demonstrations to prospective customers
• Work on on-boarding, support and sales team to review technical requirements of customer and identify our strategy for making the customer successful
• Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
• Assist sales with technical Statements of Work.
• Develops customer’ s staff by providing technical information and training.
• Become a technical subject matter expert on our software
• Leverage experience selling SaaS software
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
• 3-5 years of IT and/or software system implementation and operation in an enterprise environment.
• 3-5 years in enterprise software applications operating on a SaaS platform.
• Knowledge of software security protocols, standards, and specifications including ISO, SOC, HIPAA.
• Ability to specify features, upgrades, and corrective actions to software developers.
• Ability to write operational and security procedures.