Sales Operations Analyst
3495 Piedmont Rd NE, Building 12, Suite 110 Atlanta, FL 30305
BlueWave is hiring a Sales Operations Analyst for a SaaS company in Atlanta, Georgia. This position will be a critical part of a high-performing and fast-growing team with a strong entrepreneurial mindset. MUST be Salesforce Administrator Certified to be considered.
- Proactively monitor sales activities and strive to maintain a high level of quality, accuracy, and process consistency
- Generate and maintain operational Key Performance Indicator reporting packages, dashboards and scorecards
- Manage the performance of these metrics on an ongoing basis by performing regular audits, identifying and addressing high risk areas
- Collaborate with other business units to build on processes which drive data integrity and accuracy
- Work in collaboration with Finance for deal approvals, bookings reconciliation, and other end of month deal related activities
- Manage the weekly and monthly forecasting process and own the quantitative analysis of the performance of our sales and sales development teams
- Build out required functionality within Salesforce to allow for proper data tracking and analytics
- Bachelor' s Degree or higher required
- 1-3 years’ work experience in a Business Analyst role is preferred.
- Previous experience as a sales or marketing analyst in a SaaS based technology environment is a plus
- Active Salesforce Admin Certification required
- Analytical mind with the ability to analyze and make sense of data and turn insights into conclusions