Sr. Systems Administrator
1800 Live Oak Lane Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Manage the daily tasks required to build and deploy multiple complex applications.
- Ensures 24/7 operation support and maintenance
- Release process expertise including the ability to analyze and recommend workflow improvements
- Responsible for documentation of existing application builds and the standardization of the build across multiple environments
- Ability to interact well with internal and external partners.
- Proven experience with and knowledge of networking technologies such as VLAN’ s, Load Balancing, server side routing, firewalls and associated troubleshooting.
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server. Ability to retrieve and run code utilizing Build Box. Coordinate with developers and/or vendors to review build output files and assist with any errors that arise.
- Underlying knowledge of Apache Tomcat and Apache Web Services
- Experience with Agile and Scrum, Kanban methodologies in a high paced environment