VP of Marketing
Orlando, FL 32814
- Lead and drive demand generation for our platform across all marketing channels.
- Partner closely with the sales organization to develop adequate in-bound marketing lead flow to insure we achieve quarterly sales targets.
- Lead the creation of marketing and communications strategies and tactics that build our brand and ensure delivery of revenue and growth targets.
- Elevate the capabilities of the Marketing organization through inspiring leadership.
- Be responsible for brand strategy including brand and product positioning and communications strategy and execution.
- Significantly enhance Product Marketing capability, developing a competitive product marketing program that enables sales and builds competency in our industry.
- Be a big idea marketer who is capable of leading teams to develop new strategies and tactics to build our brand, drive improved funnel metrics, and achieve high revenue growth targets.
- Develop strategic annual marketing plans that utilize aggressive demand generation programs, strategic product marketing and content plans, digital campaigns, event/experience initiatives, and comprehensive sales and partner enablement initiatives.
- Ensure marketing plans are developed in a highly collaborative manner with other key stakeholders including Sales, Customer Success, and Product Management.
- Translate the marketing plan into actionable quarterly targets and initiatives, keeping the team and budget on schedule.
- Ensure continuous analysis of competitive environment and industry trends.
- Build a high performing team culture that is ruthlessly focused on customer experience and revenue, highly collaborative cross functionality, and encourages transparent communication and constructive idea building and dialogue.
- Minimum experience of 8 years in B2B SaaS technology marketing, preferably at a high growth company.
- Recent continued hands on experience delivering marketing programs that drive notable growth – not just overseeing others doing the work without touching things day to day.
- Extensive experience executing and overseeing marketing automation, CRM, lead generation, digital advertising, content marketing, brand development and messaging.
- Proven track record of creating marketing and communications plans that deliver on brand/product promises, create engaging customer and prospective customer experiences, enable the sales process, and drive revenue growth.
- Collaborative by nature with proven effectiveness working with key internal stakeholders to shape and execute vision and strategy; can influence without authority.
- Passionate entrepreneurial coach and leader.
- Possess a test and learn mentality.
- Experience as a member of a leadership team and experience influencing and working with C-level executives.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.